One of the ways that we save money is by packing lunches for my husband when he goes to work. He tends to be a sandwich guy, but leftovers from dinner the night before are also a good option for lunches.
We used to put everything in plastic baggies, but we eventually invested in plastic containers of various kinds that can be washed and re-used. This helps us save even more money, on top of what we save by packing lunches. Baggies are a consumable product (meaning you use them and toss them), and we save money in the long run by using the containers instead.
I got an email last week about the new Rubbermaid Lunch Blox systems. They are containers of various sizes that stack together to form a lunch, snack system or dinner on the go. There’s also a bag to organize it all for easy carrying.
The best part of the email was the coupons! Of, course!
You can click here to learn more about the Lunch Blox system and also access the coupons below:
- Save $1.50 on any ONE (1) Rubbermaid® LunchBlox™ Product Line
- Save $1.00 on any ONE (1) Rubbermaid® LunchBlox™ Lunch Bag
- Save $1.00 on any ONE (1) Rubbermaid® Hydration Bottle
- Save 55¢ on any One(1) StarKist® Tuna Pouch Product
- Save 50¢ on any One (1) French’s Mustard
- Save 55¢ on any one (1) package of Sandwich Thins® rolls
Do you pack a lunch? How do you get it where you’re going?