Last month I did not have a Coupon Cheer Giveaway, because I used the coupons as a giveaway at an event I spoke at on basic couponing. It’s October for a few more days, so I wanted to squeeze in a Coupon Cheer Giveaway before it was too late!
The October Coupon Cheer envelope is chock full of cut manufacturer coupons, not printable ones. All coupons expire in the month of November.
There are at least $200+ in coupons this month, including Buy something, Get something free coupons.
You will see that a few of the coupons have a Kroger logo on the bottom of them. They are indeed manufacturer coupons, and even though Kroger issued them, they can be used at any store. It’s simple to cut the logo off if you prefer to avoid explaining that to cashiers.
The giveaway will close at midnight on Saturday, October 27th and the winner will be notified by email. To claim the prize, the winner must respond within 24 hours and provide their name and mailing address so I can send the coupons.
That’s pretty simple, right?
This is the MANDATORY entry:
- Leave a comment on this post, and tell me if you host Thanksgiving at your house, go to someone else’s house, or don’t celebrate it at all. I am beginning to think about my menu, and love hearing what others do for the holidays!
You may post one additional comment for each of the following, giving you an extra entry for each (please be sure to post each one separately):
- Sign up to get The Coupon Snob emails for FREE in your inbox and leave me a comment on this page indicating you did. If you already get them, you can post to get an extra entry!
- Become a fan of The Coupon Snob on Facebook, and leave a comment on this post indicating you are a fan of the page.
- Follow The Coupon Snob on Twitter (@couponsnob) and leave a comment on this post indicating what your twitter name is.
- Tweet about my giveaway or share it on Facebook! You can use the sharing controls below this post, if you’d like. Please post the link to your tweet/share back here in the comments for an extra entry. For Twitter, you could say something like:
I just entered the @CouponSnob October Coupon Cheer Giveaway! Win over $200 in cut coupons! http://couponsnob.net/?p=8503 It’s EASY to win!
Good luck everyone!