Today I officially changed the slogan for my website.
Did you notice? Previously my logo said “For the Love of Saving.”
I thought that was great and all, but lately I have been thinking about what I am trying to do here, and a big part of that is SHARING.
- I SHARE coupon education for those wanting to learn to use coupons.
- I SHARE coupon alerts to let people know about new coupons they can print.
- I SHARE free printable tools like meal planners, expense trackers and recipe cards.
- I SHARE manufacturer coupons through giveaways and with people I know in real life.
- I SHARE other educational and informative articles on everything from cooking at home to food storage and everything in between.
- I SHARE (I hope) my enthusiasm for saving money and having a better life.
My new slogan is “Sharing the Love of Saving”.
What do you think?
The change was inspired by the person that was the reason I created this website in the first place. Whenever I send her coupon links or give her manufacturer coupons she responds by saying, “Thanks for sharing.” And, come to think of it, when I write her I usually say at some point, “I just wanted to share.”
So, there you have it. A new slogan for The Coupon Snob. I like it!
I’ll be working on updating it around my social media outlets, so watch for those updates to roll out soon.
Have a great day!