I’m giving a presentation on my Triple Threat Couponing strategy tomorrow, and I thought that would be the perfect reason to invite folks to jump on the newest bonus structure that ibotta has made available: TEAMS!
Yup, ibotta is now giving its mobile coupon users CASH BACK by offering monthly team bonuses that award all participating members of the team. This is so very cool.
Once you join my ibotta team (<– that’s my link right there!), you automatically get your own team, too! After you’re signed up and using the app to get cash back for groceries you’re already buying, you’ll have your own way of inviting your friends to save along with you – and actually EARN along with you!
This is a great time to join an ibotta team, too.
I snagged my June bonus grabbing a gallon of milk and some juice for the kids (that 6 pack of juice was totally FREE after my cash back!).
The great thing about ibotta is that it doesn’t interfere with your paper coupons, your electronic coupons, or even other mobile coupon apps like Checkout 51 and Shopmium.
Join my team and grab the June bonus while you can! It’s easy with those good2grow rebates!
If the one you see above isn’t available any more, look for one that just popped up for me today:
There are also printable coupons, but be aware that some stores are picky about “free” coupons:
- Free 6 pack with purchase of single serve (company website)
- Free 6 pack with purchase of single serve (CommonKindness)
To learn more about Triple Threat Couponing, read their archives and to jump into how ibotta works, start with these articles:
- New coupon app lets you earn CASH! Get ibotta today!
- ibotta actions – do these things to increase your CASH BACK when you shop at the store!
- HOW TO: use the ibotta mobile coupon app to submit receipts for the CASH BACK on the offers you complete
- HOW TO: use the ibotta app in the store to check if your product qualifies for CASH BACK
Let me know how you like this new TEAM bonus structure. I like it already!
ibotta is a coupon app for Apple and Android devices that lets you accumulate savings in an account that can be cashed out a variety of ways. Click here to read more about ibotta in my in-depth article. It’s part of my series about understanding online coupon sites!